No products in the cart.
- Anti-tumor effects of marijuana. Updated publications on the website of the National Cancer Institute of the Government of the United States in May 2014.
- Preparation and characterisation of biodegradable microparticles filled with THC and their antitumor efficacy on cancer cell lines. Study published in the Journal of Drug Targeting in September 2013.
The endocannabinoid system: a therapeutic target for regulating the growth of cancer.
Study published in theLife Science journal in March 2013.
- CBD Cannabidiol as a potential anticancer drug. Study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology in February 2013.
- Cannabinoids as anticancer modulators. Study published in the Progress in Lipid Research journal in January 2013.
- CBD inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms. Study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology in November 2012.
- Towards the use of cannabinoids as antitumour agents. Study published in Nature in June 2012.
- Cannabinoid-associated cell death mechanisms in tumor models. Study published in the International Journal of Oncology in May 2012.
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids and cancer. Study published in Cancer Metastasis Reviews in December 2011.
- The endocannabinoid system and cancer: therapeutic implication. Study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology in July 2011.
- Antitumor effects of cannabidiol, a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, on human glioma cell lines. Study published in the Journal of Pharmacology in November 2003.
Read more at NaturalNews.org