Studies on the action of Cannabinoids vs cancer
We have collected and organized some of scientific research floating around on the internet regarding the action of cannabinoids vs cancer. We are just humans trying to help. This information may help convince your sick or dying family member to try an all natural treatment. Alternatively it may be used to educate yourself, either way we aren’t recommending anything. We have no claim to this information share it as you see fit.
- Anti-tumor effects of marijuana. Updated publications on the website of the National Cancer Institute of the Government of the United States in May 2014.
- Preparation and characterisation of biodegradable microparticles filled with THC and their antitumor efficacy on cancer cell lines. Study published in the Journal of Drug Targeting in September 2013.
The endocannabinoid system: a therapeutic target for regulating the growth of cancer.
Study published in the Life Science journal in March 2013.
- CBD Cannabidiol as a potential anticancer drug. Study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology in February 2013.
- Cannabinoids as anticancer modulators. Study published in the Progress in Lipid Research journal in January 2013.
- CBD inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms. Study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology in November 2012.
- Towards the use of cannabinoids as antitumour agents. Study published in Nature in June 2012.
- Cannabinoid-associated cell death mechanisms in tumor models. Study published in the International Journal of Oncology in May 2012.
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids and cancer. Study published in Cancer Metastasis Reviews in December 2011.
- The endocannabinoid system and cancer: therapeutic implication. Study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology in July 2011.
- Antitumor effects of cannabidiol, a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, on human glioma cell lines. Study published in the Journal of Pharmacology in November 2003.
Tinctures$59.99 – $199.99
Hemp Oil Capsules$25.00 – $180.00
Hemp Oil Capsules$50.00 – $350.00